Sellers Preliminary Home Inspection
- Provide you knowledge of any potential problems before the buyer finds them.
- Allows time to address and/or correct any problems found.
- Reduces possible conflicts that may otherwise arise if problems found after the Offer to Purchase and Contract are signed.
- Raises buyers assurance and lowers their inspection costs (a great marketing asset)
- At closing, Carolinas Realty pays 1/2 of the inspection fee.
Certified Appraisal Program
- Your house is never as “hot” as when it is listed, so pricing it right at the beginning is extremely important.
- Your house will stand out from other houses on the market. Our CAP rider sign lets buyers know that it has an appraisal.
- Other REALTORS will show your home more, knowing they can justify the value.
- Shorter time on the market (actual results indicate a substantially higher listing/sale conversion rate).
- Quick closing, since appraisal is in place.
- It will help a buyer who is new to the area feel confortable about the price even though he doesn’t know the area value.
- You can justify your price if the buyer wants to negotiate the price.
- The buyer will be pleased that he will only have to pay a minimal fee for an appraisal.
- If your home sells through Carolinas Realty, at closing we will reimburse to you your prepaid appraisal fee!
Home Warranty Program – This Plan Offers Buyers & Sellers
- Peace of Mind – Protecting sellers during the listing period and the buyers for one full year after the close of the sale.
- Convenience One toll-free call, day or night, for prompt, professional service.
- Budget Protection – Pay only a small service fee for even the most complicated repair.