Just Received Your License and New To Real Estate? Are you still in Class?
With our best-in-the-industry training, leading edge technology, sales tool, marketing and support, you will find that Carolinas Realty can easily jumpstart your career in Real Estate. We give you the knowledge, training, and support you need to be selling faster and to help you work smarter. Work and learn from the best in the business.
Do you Currently Have A Real Estate License or Do You Want More From Your Real Estate Career?
At Carolinas Realty, we know that you have a job to do: help consumers buy and sell real estate. Our non-selling Brokers and our full-time support staff are here to support you with the tools you need to maintain and grow your business.
If you want to be a part of a dynamic company, Carolinas Realty offers a wide variety of national marketing support and local marketing support, along with cutting edge technology. You can enhance your clients’ experiences through our advanced website tools. Our innovative technology tools have transformed the industry and have helped to propel us successfully into the future of real estate.
Are You Thinking About a Real Estate Career?
There has never been a better time or place to begin a new career. Interest rates are lower than they have been in many years and people from all over the country are discovering the Charlotte Region. It is a great way to earn an exceptional income and provides the flexibility and freedom to set your own pace. Successful people in real estate are goal-oriented, self-motivated, ambitious and people-oriented.
Imagine the degree of success you can have in real estate sales when you have the most widely recognized brand name in the industry behind you. With the tremendous power of Prudential and name recognition that is over 98%, why would you no want to look at Carolinas Realty as your career option? With this worldwide recognition, you’ll have an unparalleled opportunity to use this advantage to gain instant consumer awareness, making it easier to meet new prospects, gain listings, and close deals.
So Why Join Carolinas Realty?
Our sales team has gained a reputation for providing honest, knowledgeable and professional service. If you want to love what you do and help other’s dreams of finding their perfect home, join Carolinas Realty!!
Get your Real Estate career in high gear; start now!
Learn from Jo-Ann LaVecchia, a well established Agent.
Click here to Register!
Becoming a Real Estate Agent
- Receive a completion certificate by passing a state-approved 75 hour provisional broker course.
Log onto www.learnncrealestate.com for more information.
- Submit your certificate along with an application form and $30 to the NC Real Estate Commission
- Obtain a criminal background check from Carolina Investigative Research, Inc
- Pass the North Carolina state exam. A $66 examination fee is payable directly to the test center.
- Bring your license to Carolinas Realty
- Start our extensive in-house training program.
Profile of a successful agent:
- Good Communication Skills –listens to the needs and desires of the client
- Empathy and People Skills – relates to the client on the client’s level. Seeks to understand the client’s needs
- Persistence and Hard Work – understands that pay comes from results, not the number of hours or the tasks performed
- Self-Starter – has the desire and ability to work independently and depends on strong self-discipline and self -motivation. A self-starter remains focused and carries our a strong business plan
- Positive Attitude– remains positive even in difficult times. Provides a pleasant experience for all who are involved in the transaction
Time Management and Organizational Skills – creates a daily plan and remains flexible. Works efficiently. Uses organizational skills to efficiently maximize results from time spent.